To maintain our exceptionally high 1st time pass rate, we recommend the following:-
- Choose a lesson slot that you can keep to each week (keeping to a continuous structure will speed up the learning curve).
- We recommend 2 hour sessions (as this is so much more beneficial for learning and understanding to take place than a 1 hour slot).
- Ask lots of questions (driving instructors love helping you out to find the answers).
- Every lesson will have a definite ‘recap’, ‘objective’ and 'summary' rather than just driving around aimlessly.
- Regular ‘recaps’ will be used to check your level of understanding.
- A ‘debrief’ and ‘next lesson plan’ at the end of each lesson will be arranged.
- In the professional opinion of the Driving Instructor, Tina's Driving Tuition will inform you when you are ready to book your practical driving test. If in your Instructor's opinion your driving has not reached the required standard set out by the DSA to pass the practical driving test, this in no way prohibits you from taking your test in another car if you so wish.
- I can teach you all the knowledge and skills but at the end of the day it's down to YOU!
'FAIL to PREPARE or PREPARE to FAIL!'
(We provide the professional work and pass on the knowledge, but the rest is down to you!)
Please call: TINA
07518 050817 or 01205 358024
To check availability and to book your practical driving lessons with Tina's Driving Tuition, Boston, Spalding and the surrounding areas.